Nagai Again
Nagai Again's Synchtube Qcredits
Nagai Again
Nagai Again's Synchtube Qcredits
Nagai Again
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Nagai Again

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nagai Again's Synchtube

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty
PostSubject: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty6/2/2012, 7:58 am

What do you think of synchtube? I was thinking of making our very own channel and meet up weekly.

http://www.synchtube.com/

Back to top Go down
jfgslo
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty6/2/2012, 4:08 pm

Personally, I'm not really into social media, which this project seems more appropriate for, and I really don't have the time to participate in anything yet, so I don't think I can give a fair opinion about it. Regardless of this, I think it is an interesting concept and might be an idea worth looking into, even though I have no idea how we could use it for the forum. Could you give us an idea on what kind of media were you planning to share in a channel for this forum?
Back to top Go down
NagaiAgain
WEBMASTER
WEBMASTER
NagaiAgain

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty6/2/2012, 8:47 pm

I have done it before. We usually watch shows on youtube together. Quite fun. I was thinking of livestream too (I have a channel for that as well) but where I am currently, my connection's too bad for that.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty6/3/2012, 12:38 am

Sounds like fun, but I'm not into social media either. maybe you could create a chat for the forum instead?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagai Again's Synchtube   Nagai Again's Synchtube Empty

Back to top Go down

Nagai Again's Synchtube
Page 1 of 1